DEI cannot succeed without a culture that supports it. Go beyond best practices and take the path toward sustainable progress.
The reason why so many DEI initiatives fail is because they lack meaningful impact on your unique context.
Design of Work Experience (DOWE) provides an an in-depth understanding of your current state, a strategy for the future state, and a plan for how to get there, all while engaging with the organization and leveraging /developing its capabilities.
- How might we develop and implement our DEI strategy?
- What conditions must be set to become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive?
- How might we evolve to become more diverse, equitable, and inclusive?
- How will people experience DEI?
- How will DEI be developed as a core capability?
- What roles and behaviors will demonstrate DEI?